In this Issue:
- ADS director Maureen Linehan meets with West Seattle Rotarians
- ADS Advisory Council hosts legislative candidate forums on aging readiness
- Two events to focus on Universal Design for all ages, all abilities
- July 7 Public Hearing for Draft 2015 Discretionary Allocations
- Seattle Senior Center Investment Process
- Digital Stories Help Bring Area Plan on Aging Alive!
Welcome to the Area Agency on Aging for Seattle and King County
Aging & Disability Services (ADS) plans, coordinates, and advocates for a comprehensive service delivery system for older adults, family caregivers and people with disabilities in King County.
ADS—a division of the Seattle Human Services Department—works in partnership with King County and United Way to:
- improve the health and quality of life for seniors and adults with disabilities;
- connect seniors and adults with disabilities with helpful resources; and
- provide help and support for caregivers.
- ADS Brochure
- Case Management Program Brochure
- South King County Case Management Program Brochure
- Building-Based Case Management Program Brochure (SHA)
For more information: