In this Issue:
- Powerful Tools for Caregivers: Special Training for City of Seattle Employees
- Updated Area Plan on Aging for Seattle-King County
- Digital Stories Help Bring Area Plan on Aging Alive!
- ADS Puts Senior Centers on the Map
- New Web Pages Highlight Falls Prevention, Living Well with Chronic Conditions, Elder Abuse, and Veterans Services
Welcome to the Area Agency on Aging for Seattle and King County
Aging & Disability Services (ADS) plans, coordinates, and advocates for a comprehensive service delivery system for older adults, family caregivers and people with disabilities in King County.
ADS—a division of the Seattle Human Services Department—works in partnership with King County and United Way to:
- improve the health and quality of life for seniors and adults with disabilities;
- connect seniors and adults with disabilities with helpful resources; and
- provide help and support for caregivers.