In this Issue:
- Two events to focus on Universal Design for all ages, all abilities
- ADS Advisory Council hosts legislative candidate forums on aging readiness
- July 7 Public Hearing for Draft 2015 Discretionary Allocations
- Seattle Senior Center Investment Process
- Digital Stories Help Bring Area Plan on Aging Alive!
Welcome to the Area Agency on Aging for Seattle and King County
ADS—a division of the Seattle Human Services Department—works in partnership with King County and United Way to:
- improve the health and quality of life for seniors and adults with disabilities;
- connect seniors and adults with disabilities with helpful resources; and
- provide help and support for caregivers.
- ADS Brochure
- Case Management Program Brochure
- South King County Case Management Program Brochure
- Building-Based Case Management Program Brochure (SHA)
For more information: