In this Issue:
- Low-income seniors: Apply Now for Farmers Market Checks
- Put your Older Americans Month event on the calendar!
- Seattle Senior Center Investment Process
- Digital Stories Help Bring Area Plan on Aging Alive!
- New Web Pages Highlight Falls Prevention, Living Well with Chronic Conditions, Elder Abuse, and Veterans Services
Welcome to the Area Agency on Aging for Seattle and King County
ADS—a division of the Seattle Human Services Department—works in partnership with King County and United Way to:
- improve the health and quality of life for seniors and adults with disabilities;
- connect seniors and adults with disabilities with helpful resources; and
- provide help and support for caregivers.
- ADS Brochure
- Case Management Program Brochure
- South King County Case Management Program Brochure
- Building-Based Case Management Program Brochure (SHA)
For more information: